That’s what it’s called, strangely enough. Kalafudra did it a couple of weeks ago…
1. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
(There was nothing that said it had to be realistic…)
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?
No – in no small part due to the fact that I’m dreadful at keeping secrets.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
I went to five different primary (elementary) schools in 7 years… (don’t think I’ve revealed that elsewhere…)
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ BS) – what are they?
Better muscle tone and fitness, a perfectly healthy and extremely intelligent baby, and enough money for a bigger house complete with house cleaner…
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?
I would like it far less cluttered. That’s about it.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at.
I love Cat from “Cat and Girl“ –
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
Presumably they’re to be people I never met before – Shakespeare, Admiral Lord Nelson, Gandhi, Augustus Caesar, and my paternal grandfather. This is, of course, assuming they all went in that direction and not Downstairs…
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
“A Dream of Libraries” – at this stage I think it sums me up professionally, and personally through my habits/hobbies. Of course, that’ll probably all change in a matter of weeks.
9. Word association time! What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
A nice long nap in cool soft sheets…