The Two Things meme – via Ghylene.
Two names you go by:
- J-Diddy (though to be fair, only my sister-in-law calls me this. And I call her S-Dog in return…)
Two things you are wearing right now:
- New teal-green Dianna Ferrari blouse
- The silver earrings my grandparents gave me as a uni graduation present
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Two things you like to do:
- play games
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
- a new car (current car is old and grouchy and very very basic)
- a new kitchen (pretty much point above)
Two things you did last night:
Two things you ate today:
- Some lemon and green apple jam my assistant made
- A crumbed sausage (don’t tell my doctor!)
Two people you last talked to:
- Jane, my assistant
- The annoying student in the graduate library who I’m 99% sure is an undergraduate but I can’t prove it and kick her out 😦
Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
- Representing the Library at my uni’s New Staff Expo
- Working on our Library’s research help desk
Two Favourite Holidays:
- Four weeks around the UK with hubby, 2008
- Epic round-the-world trip with mother and sibs, 1997-98
Two favourite beverages:
- Water. I love water. Really cold crisp water with that minerally-filtered taste…
- Chammomile tea
Two things about me! Things you may not have known: (this one’s hard as I did a lot of revelation already in Blog Every Day Of June!)
- I was the only girl in my class right through years 3 and 4. It was hard (but at least better than, say, years 6 and 7 would have been)
- I won an embassy award for German studies in year 6. Cannot speak a word of German at all anymore.
Two jobs I have had in my life:
- Donut Shop employee
- book editorial assistant
Two movies I would watch over and over:
- Muppet Treasure Island
- The Usual Suspects
Two places I have lived:
- Sydney, NSW, Australia for about 4 years age 2-6.
- Rockside, Queensland, Australia. It’s a tiny tiny place in the middle of nowhere. Head to this map, and keep zooming out til you see something familiar. It may take a while…
Two of my favourite foods:
- Potato – I love a good potato in almost any form.
- Camembert cheese. Or brie cheese if no camembert was available…
Two places I’d rather be right now:
- At home, on the couch, with book/doona/cat in any combination.
- At the dog park, watching Dog get chased by tiny Malteses and grin idiotically.